Benefits of Laser Therapy
- . Non-Toxic
- . Virtually No Contra-Indications
- . Non-Invasive
- . Easy to Apply
- . No Side Effects or Pain
- . Very Safe
- . Highly Effective for Patient (more than 90% efficacy)
- . Superior Alternative to: Analgesics, NSAID's, Other Medications, Other Modalities
- . Reduces Need for Surgery
Therapeutic Laser Biological Effects
Rapid Cell Growth
- Laser light accelerates cellular reproduction and growth.
Faster Wound Healing
- Laser light stimulates fibroblast development and accelerates collagen synthesis in damaged tissue.
Increased Metabolic Activity
- Higher outputs of specific enzymes, greater oxygen and food particle loads for blood cells and thus greater production of the basic food source for cells, Adenosine Tri-Phosphate (ATP).
Reduced Fibrous Tissue Formation
- Laser light reduces the formation of scar tissue following tissue damage from: cuts, scratches, burns or post surgery.
- Laser light reduces swelling caused by bruising or inflammation of joints to give enhanced joint mobility.
Increased Vascular Activity
- Laser light induces temporary vasodilation increasing blood flow to damaged areas.
Stimulated Nerve Function
- Slow recovery of nerve function in damaged tissue can result in "dead" limbs or numb areas. Laser light speeds the process of nerve cell reconnection to bring the numb areas back to life.
Call Dr. Bennett for your laser consultation